|Full Name||Raquel-Marie Rhoades|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Family|| Clint (half-brother)|
Nikki (adoptive daughter)
|Relationships|| Chris (ex-boyfriend)|
Darnell (ex-boyfriend; sexual)
|Friends|| Bryan Collins|
Jane Forrest (sometimes)
|Enemies||Jane Forrest (sometimes)|
|Strengths|| Throwing shade (Reading)|
|Occupations|| Bryan's Assistant (former)|
Producer for 'Sing'
|Portrayer|| Nene Leakes|
Layla Crawford (Younger)
She is portrayed by NeNe Leakes.
Rocky is first seen helping her boss Bryan to start the video-camera on his laptop. Later on, while bringing him poached eggs, she is insulted by Jane , who thinks that she's going to be the biological mother of the baby. Rocky calls her out on her racism, forming a rivalry between them. She is the foster mother and later adoptive mother of a year old toddler named "Nikki".
- She often uses Bryan's money to buy herself things such as shoes and jewely.
- Claims 'her people' spank.
- She is a democrat.
- Goes over Bryan's house to kill spiders and scare off coyotes.
- She can bake.
- Her dad can't afford a new leg.
- She misses Chick-fil-A.
- She is the only main character who has not been in every episode.
- She likes Nicki Minaj.
- She goes to church and is a Christian
- She once accidentally insulted Nicki Minaj when she said her daughter (also called Nicki) would not stop pooping and Minaj thought Rocky was talking to her and hung up.
Main Article: Rocky's Quotations
|Bryan • David • Goldie • Jane • Clay • Rocky • Shania|