|Full Name||Clayton Alexander Jared Clemmons|
|Residence||Clemmon's residence, Ohio|
|Family|| Charity Clemmons (mother)|
Shania Clemmons (daughter)
Goldie's Mom (mother-in-law)
Jane Forrest (grandmother-in-law)
Edgar Forrest (grandfather-in-law)
|Relationships|| Goldie Clemmons (ex-wife)|
Jane Forrest (fake sexual want)
|Friends|| Jane Forrest (maybe)|
|Education||High School with Goldie|
|Strengths||Being a good friend|
|Weaknesses|| His lack of intellegence|
|Nicknames||Gherkin (to his genitals), The stupidest person alive (Jane)|
Clayton Alexander Jared "Clay" Clemmons is a main charcter on the TV show, The New Normal. He is the ex-husband of Goldie Clemmons. He is first seen in the Pilot. Clay was with Goldie prior to Pilot, but after she caught him cheating on her she broke it off with him and moved from Ohio to LA.
He is portrayed by Jayson Blair.
Clay first appeared in the season one epiosde Pilot. Goldie walks in on him and Tabitha , Clay has no excuse. Clay cheating is what made Goldie leave him, and move to LA so that she can persue her dream to be a lawyer.
After this enocunter Jane walks in, an threatens to kill him for cheating on her granddaughter, but she doesn't want to go to jail.
He's later shown at his house as Tabitha is helping Jane to find Goldie and Shania
Main Article: Goldie-Clay Relationship
- He seems to be very unintelligent.
- He plays guitar.
- It's made clear in the series that he loves his daughter, Shania, very much.
- He re-proposed to Goldie, who DID want to marry him again, but Shania didn't want it to happen
- Thanks to a supportive parents, Goldie and he most likely legally married each other at the age of 15.
- He and Goldie had sex in "Dog Children", possibly causing Goldie's cramps, this is a sign that the two were possibly getting back together
|Bryan • David • Goldie • Jane • Clay • Rocky • Shania|